Skybox Network Assurance
Find hidden network security threats!
||Validate Network Control - Access compliance checks - Troubleshoot security & availability issues
Support: Check Point | Nokia | Juniper| Fortinet |Cisco | McAfee |Symantec
How it works:
Collect: Network Assurance automatically collects configuration data from all network devices including firewalls, routers, and load balancers as well as information on corporate security policies, and industry best practices.
Map and Analyze: The network analysis engine normalizes the data into a device configuration database and creates a model and a visual map of the network. Using the model, network access compliance, network changes, and availability issues are evaluated quickly with no impact to the live network.
Report and Act: The output provides useful information to several groups within the organization. The corporate security team verifies network compliance with corporate policies. The network operations team is able to balance network security and availability while planning error-free deployments.
Business and Technical Benefits
- Reduce changes of service disruptions or security breaches
- Automate network compliance audits with reports in minutes
- Enhance visibility and oversight of network management process
- Verifies access compliance against out-of-the-box policies (PCI DSS, NIST, NSA guidelines)
- Enables visibility into network topology and access routes by generating a network topology map
- Identifies root causes of outages to troubleshoot connectivity paths in seconds
- Analyzes network impact of security and availability requirements -- before change is made
- Reduces network assessment time by 80%-90%
- Network device compliance and configuration checks
- Network topology map with drill-down and search capabilities
- Out-of-the-box best practice policy, based on PCI DSS, NIST, and NSA guide lines
- Compliance metrics and reporting
- Support for most layer 3 network devices and firewall types
- Network and firewall configuration management: AlterPoint, Check Point Provider-1, CiscoWorks, HP NAS, Juniper NSM
- Network model combines detailed topology data with knowledge of device behavior and access paths
- Network access policy management
- Customizable access policy (security and availability)
- Root cause analysis for access violations
- Holistic network access simulation