Palo Alto Networks GDPR Webinar
From May 25th 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Network and Information Security (NIS) Directive require all businesses that are in, or do business with, the European Union, to have regard to ‘state-of-the-art’ cyber security.
This means that your customers must adopt appropriate protection against cyber attacks. This represents a massive opportunity for you to advise your customers and help them be compliant ahead of this date.
The Webinar will cover:
- What is GDPR?
- How GDPR will affect your customers
- How to be a trusted advisor to your customers
- The Palo Alto Networks and Westcon resources available to support you
- Aaron Miller, GDPR expert, Palo Alto Networks
- Elida Policastro, Product Manager EMEA, Westcon
- Christian Jantoss, Security Marketing Director EMEA, Westcon
SAVE THE DATE
All webinar participants will get a resource pack to guide their customers through the preparation to GDPR
• GDPR ‘how to’ guides
• Cheat sheets
• Email series
• Direct mails
• Social media content
• Call script
• IDC report